Sunday, April 6, 2008

More digital pictures scanned

Last weekend I went through the OTHER box of pictures and found around 20 more APX film cartridges and packet after packet of regular 35mm negatives. I put each in a Costco envelope and took it over again. One mess of negatives were just jammed into an envelope from who knows how many rolls.

They were happy to see me with my bag full of envelopes and promised they would be done within a week. Again they called on Tuesday to say they were all finished.

When I went to pick them up I was met with glee. The lady who helped me said that it was fun to scan my pictures. She also said that they had a new service which scanned slides. I had found a box of those too! And video tape to Dvd! Ryan's mom has sent us a number of tapes over the years which we haven't ever watched! And Super 8! WOW! Mom has a bunch of those!

So, now I have to gather some of these other items and take them to Costco for digitalization!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I had no idea Costco did that! I'll be visiting soon....