Monday, April 14, 2008

Imagine taking Luke Skywalker to Target

We were going to Target this weekend to get a few things and P strolls up to me as we are getting ready to leave.

"Can I take my light-saber to Target? I promise I won't kill anyone"

Needless to say, we didn't take our light-saber to Target.

Looking for a new job. It's interesting what's out there right now. I'll let you know how it goes...

Meanwhile I am ripping all the CD's we have laying around the house. It's funny the music I decided I had to own years ago. I have Nillson's "The Point", some terrible ABBA compilation which has not a single song sung by the group itself, and a bunch of show tune CDs (Mack the Knife! The King and I! Les Mis! Evita!). Those don't really go well on an Ipod on shuffle, but eh, it's there now.

No comments: