Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 3

It was very restful to wake up this morning at Jim and Loretta's. Mostly because I could tell the kids had been up for a while and I got to sleep in.

We hung around for a while and then the phone rang... Ryan had won (like won-won-won) his case for the firefighters in the Supreme Court! So exciting!

I watched tv for a while watching for footage of Ryan and coverage of the case.

In the late morning we headed out to Sadie's for lunch and then to the Natural History Museum to see the IMAX of the Grand Canyon. We had a great time and then headed back to the house to hang out.

I ended the day by catching sight of my husband on the national news (surreal) and then reading some "World War Z", only more surreal when I got to the chapter where they were fleeing north to escape the zombies.

Good day!

No comments: