Thursday, October 9, 2008

Take my money! I hate you/call me!

Here, take my $20 Stephanie Meyers! I was resisting buying your 3rd book in the Twilight series because I was looking for it in paperback. I only finished the second book the other day... so I was being patient and responsible...

I was so excited when we went to Half Price books and there it was on the shelf! And Half Price! After I stopped dancing around and waving it in front of Ryan in triumph I opened the cover and was disappointed to find it was in Spanish. BahhH!

So I had to buy it at full price... in hardback... driving immediately to the nearest B&N!

Damn you! Damn you for making teen fiction so appealing! So readable! There's not even any sex (just lots of smoldering) and I am totally hooked! And the third one is pretty good (I am surprised she's able to keep up this level of interest after three).

So, sorry Jose Saramago, your intriguing Blindness is going to have to wait, half finished, until I know what's going to happen to Bella and Edward. I will resist purchasing Breaking Dawn until Jose gets his much needed attention.

At least I am not talking about a TV show... only because Lost doesn't start for another month.

No comments: