Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I love this picture


I have been scanning more pictures lately. I raided my mom's closet and found some great shots...

This is my all time favorite from the collection:

While this picture says a lot... Who thought satin was a good choice for a cheerleading costume? How did I get my hair to be so perfectly flipped in Singapore's 100% humidity? The team was called the Packers, which I didn't even realize at the time was an NFL football team, I just thought it was a really stupid name for a team. And who thought Yellow and Green was a good combination?

But that's not my favorite part...it's on the back.

This picture must have been at my Grandma Swanson's originally. In her handwriting is written:











She has written my brother's name and then scratched it out and put mine... as if there was some question at to which GENDER this grandchild was.

No comments: