Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Don't take stock advice from me

This image is a great example of why no one should take advice from me when it comes to spending money on something that has a "Market".

This graph represents the cost of tickets to go to the beach this summer. I have been watching these tickets for months now, knowing that I was going, and I kept watching. You can see by the jump and fall of the price earlier that I should have learned that NOW is a good time to buy. And then our friends who are also going all bought theirs last week. But did I buy? no. Did I think they might go down again? Of course I did. Even though I saw an article in the paper which said "ticket prices to go up with increased fuel costs".

So, now I will wait some more because it will cost me an additional $400 because I am an idiot.

No comments: