Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dream Thoughts

We have been playing Wii Lego Star Wars at our house lately. Too much Lego Star Wars... So much so that I have been dreaming about running around and getting Lego Coins (pacman style). It's not restful, so I have called a stop to late night rounds of Wii except for the weekends. Last night, no coins. Whew.

Ryan has been dreaming of other things. The other night J came and got in bed with us at some early hour due to a nightmare. Ryan snuggled with him for a while then J got up to go back to his bed. Ryan said to him as he was leaving "Thanks for that insight into the 5th Circuit, that will help the case". Guess he's dreaming the peaceful sleep of lawyers.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Am I the only person who finds the triply branded Wii/Lego/Star Wars just a bit over the top?

Unknown said...

@Suzy: That's so not true. It was the 9th Circuit. So there.

@sara: I didn't get it either at first. But it's really addictive in practice.

Suzy Bates said...

Sara, it is totally over the top, but just like Velveeta & Rotel, completely addictive.

bebelala said...

Queso is over the top??? Only when chorizo is added, me thinks. And cool whip.

I used to dream Tetris, back in 1872 when I was in college.